Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some for the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an idea you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable new ideas for inventions are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of products and not trying to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and InventHelp Success Stories video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they write a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can i patent an idea expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.